Groundbreaking literacy intervention programmes
Our strategic, data-driven literacy programmes are developing students’ skills to positively impact their learning.
If you have any questions about our literacy programmes, we're happy to chat!
Improve reading ages by an average of 27 months in six short, practical lessons while also developing vocabulary and comprehension.
- We train your team, giving you full autonomy
- Access ongoing support and teaching resources
- Manage your student progress in our intuitive web application
A cloud-based resource for every classroom that empowers staff to explicitly teach academic vocabulary in every curriculum area.
- Online resources supporting subject-specific teaching of vocabulary across the curriculum
- Empowers teachers and staff to explicitly teach vocabulary from their discipline, allowing school leaders to implement a school-wide approach to the teaching of literacy. Users have instant access to a bank of vocabulary activities, vocabulary resources and worksheets
Lexonik Leap is a phonics intervention which effectively resolves phonics gaps for learners who find literacy particularly challenging and those for whom English is not their first language.
- Six-step phonics intervention programme which rapidly progresses phonics, reading, spelling and oracy
- Activities are adaptable, allowing focus to shift depending on whether supporting an EAL learner or a learner who is experiencing difficulties acquiring the basic levels of literacy
- Specifically designed with an older learner in mind to ensure instruction is age appropriate
Lexonik Spell has been designed to demystify common spelling rules, giving educators the knowledge, resources and confidence to improve the teaching and learning of spelling.
- Fully resourced spelling intervention for large groups or withdrawal groups
- Covers the 12 most common spelling rules in the English Language
Professional development courses to upskill all staff in fundamental areas of literacy. Designed to increase knowledge, confidence and classroom application of aspects of literacy, Lexonik Develop provides a variety of opportunities which can be delivered as independent units of learning or as part of a larger package.
- Face-to-face and pre-recorded masterclasses on fundamental areas of literacy development
- Designed to increase knowledge, confidence and classroom application of aspects of literacy development
- Delivery can be part of independent learning units, or a larger learning package
Lexonik Flex is designed to rapidly improve reading, vocabulary, spelling and comprehension, especially with anyone needing immediate impact on their literacy levels, including adult learners.
- Literacy programme which improves learners’ phonological awareness, automaticity, vocabulary, and comprehension
- Leverages metacognition and phased repetition to develop fluency and independence
- We train your staff to deliver Lexonik Flex literacy intervention programme, giving you full autonomy and sustainability
An online independent learning course covering the 19 most common grammar and punctuation rules within the English language. Each module is divided into tutorial and learning activity videos as well as knowledge recall activities.