Groundbreaking literacy intervention programmes
Our strategic, data-driven literacy programmes are developing students’ skills to positively impact their learning.
If you have any questions about our literacy programmes, we're happy to chat!
Improve reading ages by an average of 27 months in six short, practical lessons while also developing vocabulary and comprehension.
- We train your team, giving you full autonomy
- Access ongoing support and teaching resources
- Manage your student progress in our intuitive web application
Put greater emphasis on whole-school reading and vocabulary instruction.
- Whole-school access to our online morphemic analysis machine, with applications that span the entire curriculum, through Lexonik Vocabulary.
- Professional development masterclasses developed by experts in the field focusing on the many aspects of reading and vocabulary instruction to support your roll-out across the curriculum.
Lexonik Leap is a phonics intervention which effectively resolves phonics gaps for learners who find literacy particularly challenging and those for whom English is not their first language.
- Six-step phonics intervention programme which rapidly progresses phonics, reading, spelling and oracy
- Activities are adaptable, allowing focus to shift depending on whether supporting an EAL learner or a learner who is experiencing difficulties acquiring the basic levels of literacy
- Specifically designed with an older learner in mind to ensure instruction is age appropriate
Lexonik Spell has been designed to demystify common spelling rules, giving educators the knowledge, resources and confidence to improve the teaching and learning of spelling.
- Fully resourced spelling intervention for large groups or withdrawal groups
- Covers the 12 most common spelling rules in the English Language
Lexonik Flex is designed to rapidly improve reading, vocabulary, spelling and comprehension, especially with anyone needing immediate impact on their literacy levels, including adult learners.
- Literacy programme which improves learners’ phonological awareness, automaticity, vocabulary, and comprehension
- Leverages metacognition and phased repetition to develop fluency and independence
- We train your staff to deliver Lexonik Flex literacy intervention programme, giving you full autonomy and sustainability
An online independent learning course covering the 19 most common grammar and punctuation rules within the English language. Each module is divided into tutorial and learning activity videos as well as knowledge recall activities.