Literacy intervention programmes that empower students and their learning.
Through our strategic teaching approach, students develop essential literacy skills that improve reading ages by an average of 27 months in just six weeks.
Reading and vocabulary programmes closing the literacy gap in all sectors!
At Lexonik, we work with a wide variety of organisations to help empower learners with their literacy and help close the literacy gap across the UK, and beyond.
Select your literacy journey...
Our literacy intervention programmes are designed to deliver a consistent trust-wide approach for long-term impact.
Literacy programmes that incorporate traditional tutor-to-learner delivery, with additional benefits of peer-to-peer tuition and support.
Schools & Colleges
We train your staff to deliver our literacy programmes and teach vital skills to help every student reach their full potential.
Literacy programmes that are designed to increase confidence and close gaps with immediate effect.
Our literacy intervention programmes guarantee rapid impact and sustained progress, using appropriate adult literacy resources.
Parents & Carers
Support and develop your child’s learning with our literacy programmes that are specifically designed with you and your child’s needs in mind.
Our literacy courses are breaking barriers across the globe!
Our teams of literacy experts are supporting schools, colleges and organisations across the UK and internationally.
Department for Education Funded Post-16 Programme
We've received an expected 3-year grant from the DfE, helping us to support colleges in the North East, Yorkshire and Humber regions.
Providers of GCSE resits in these regions are eligible for FULLY-FUNDED access to our intervention programmes and continual professional development.
Working with Lexonik
Our approach to teaching has evolved over the years but our commitment to helping raise attainment remains unchanged.
- Empowering staff We train your staff to deliver our literacy intervention programmes and teach vital and life-long skills to learners
- A whole-school solution We triangulate strategic, data-driven reading and vocabulary interventions across the whole school
- Developing skills We focus on developing phonological awareness, automaticity, fluency, morphemic analysis and metacognition
- Creating independent learners We engage learners through age-appropriate, challenging activities
- Leading the way We work at the forefront of educational research to continually develop stronger methods of teaching literacy.
National Literacy Trust Study
A study analysing the long-term impact of Lexonik Advance on both staff and students is here. The final report details all of the National Literacy Trust’s findings of the impact evaluation project and draws conclusions about the programme’s efficacy.