Lexonik literacy intervention programmes follow a prescriptive delivery and implementation roll out, making leaders secure in the knowledge that all literacy intervention and ‘whole class’ teaching is standardised across all schools, lessening teacher variability and ensuring consistency.
We understand the specific challenges faced by trusts in seeking to instil improvements at multiple levels, whilst also ensuring consistency, sustainability and effective teaching and learning across various settings.
In an era of such great literacy demands within the curriculum, we ensure all staff are equipped to support students to deal with the reading and vocabulary requirements of both the classroom and examination setting via our bespoke literacy teacher training.
We do this by training your staff in our programmes alongside supporting them in developing the knowledge and gaining the tools required to teach vital literacy skills and raise student attainment.
There will always be a need for literacy intervention programmes, which Lexonik provides. However, our unique and refreshing delivery is in our transformation of teacher pedagogy, ensuring literacy developments are not simply a discrete intervention but a ‘whole school approach’, providing sustainable long-term impact.
Check out our case study with the Northern Education Trust to see how effective our programmes can be for Multi-Academy Trusts.
We have a range of products designed to provide the solutions to support all students, aged 8-80, in accessing the reading, comprehension and vocabulary demands of the curriculum, leading to automaticity and independence.
Literacy intervention programmes for Multi-Academy Trusts
Improve reading ages by an average of 27 months in six short, practical lessons while also developing vocabulary and comprehension.
- We train your team, giving you full autonomy
- Access ongoing support and teaching resources
- Manage your student progress in our intuitive web application
Put greater emphasis on whole-school reading and vocabulary instruction.
- Whole-school access to our online morphemic analysis machine, with applications that span the entire curriculum, through Lexonik Vocabulary.
- Professional development masterclasses developed by experts in the field focusing on the many aspects of reading and vocabulary instruction to support your roll-out across the curriculum.
Lexonik Leap is a phonics intervention which effectively resolves phonics gaps for learners who find literacy particularly challenging and those for whom English is not their first language.
- Six-step phonics intervention programme which rapidly progresses phonics, reading, spelling and oracy
- Activities are adaptable, allowing focus to shift depending on whether supporting an EAL learner or a learner who is experiencing difficulties acquiring the basic levels of literacy
- Specifically designed with an older learner in mind to ensure instruction is age appropriate
Lexonik Spell has been designed to demystify common spelling rules, giving educators the knowledge, resources and confidence to improve the teaching and learning of spelling.
- Fully resourced spelling intervention for large groups or withdrawal groups
- Covers the 12 most common spelling rules in the English Language
Lexonik Flex is designed to rapidly improve reading, vocabulary, spelling and comprehension, especially with anyone needing immediate impact on their literacy levels, including adult learners.
- Literacy programme which improves learners’ phonological awareness, automaticity, vocabulary, and comprehension
- Leverages metacognition and phased repetition to develop fluency and independence
- We train your staff to deliver Lexonik Flex literacy intervention programme, giving you full autonomy and sustainability