Lexonik Spell Coming Soon...
Lexonik Spell will be designed to demystify common spelling rules, giving teachers the knowledge, resources and confidence to systematically improve the teaching and learning of spelling.
You will receive resources to deliver Lexonik Spell as an intervention for small groups, but you will also receive cloud-based resources allowing it to be implemented in a whole class or large group setting, for the primary purposes of up-skilling all teachers. This brand new feature will be coming soon....
What will be included in Lexonik Spell?
The following are the rules that will be covered within Lexonik Spell.
- Single, single, double it
- Knock off the /e/ and add the suffix
- Adding /ly/ /ness/ and /ment/ to words
- Adding /ing/ and /ed/ to two syllabled words
- Adding /y/ to the ends of words
- Adding suffixes to words ending in /y/
- Adding prefixes to words
- Making regular singular nouns into plurals
- Making regular singular nouns into plurals when they end in /fe/ /y/ or /o/
- Using apostrophes to show omissions
- Using apostrophes to show possession or ownership
- The /i/ before /e/ rule
- Soft /C/ and /G/ rule
How we will deliver Lexonik Spell
The following is what we will provide with every Lexonik Spell programme:
- Comprehensive training manual
- Instructional how-to videos
- All resources for intervention teaching and whole class/group
We are ready to make an impact and help close the literacy gap?
Lexonik Spell will offer a scalable pricing structure to meet the varying requirements of Schools and Multi-Academy Trusts.
Although Lexonik Spell isn't available right at this moment, we highly encourage you to explore all of our other features on our website. As this will inevitably aid vocabulary, phonics and more. Furthermore, feel free to enquire about anything down below.