Lexonik Post-16 Intervention Programme
Lexonik Post-16 programmes are the reading, vocabulary and professional development solutions for Post-16 providers.
We've received an expected 3-year grant from the DfE, helping us to support colleges, their resit learners and FS learners.
Providers of GCSE resits in these regions are eligible for FULLY-FUNDED access to our intervention programmes and continual professional development.
The impact of our approach is twofold:
- Teacher pedagogy, classroom habits and knowledge
- Student reading age progress and developed levels of vocabulary, spelling and grammar comprehension
How It Works
- Post-16 English resit teachers and facilitators are trained to deliver Lexonik's student intervention programmes, namely Lexonik Advance/Lexonik Flex and Lexonik Leap (maximum eight teachers per college)
- Suite of masterclass PD courses, and live remote training, released periodically, to support in the explicit teaching of reading, vocabulary, grammar and spelling
- Access to Lexonik Vocabulary - a morphemic analysis tool for the explicit teaching of vocabulary, applicable for all subjects and contexts
Simply contact us for a conversation
We can help you understand which programme is right for you, what benefits will be felt by your teaching staff, and how your learners will reap the rewards of our approach.
Please don’t delay in benefitting from this powerful opportunity.
We look forward to working together.
Equip post-16 teachers and facilitators with a practical toolkit for the explicit teaching of vital literacy skills.
Staff will be trained to competently deliver two of our targeted intervention programmes themselves, giving you full autonomy.
Embedding a strategic ‘whole-college’ approach to the teaching of vocabulary, reading and spelling.
Lexonik’s research-based, expert-led interventions and ‘whole-college’ programmes, will transform your students’ literacy skills for life.
Mode of delivery
For many, training delivery in person is preferable, and practical.
For Lexonik Develop, the professional development arm of our offer, elearning is the central mode of delivery.
These include video and audio content, quizzes, recall activities and knowledge checks to ensure courses are engaging…and ultimately that learning ‘sticks’.
Remotely conducted live sessions will be periodically available in the form of seminar groups.
Live face-to-face professional development can be discussed where required.