What is Lexonik Advance?
A unique, research-based programme leveraging metacognition, repetition, decoding and
automaticity, Lexonik Advance trains learners to develop phonological awareness and make links between unknown words using common prefix, root word and suffix definitions.
Delivered in six one-hour, teacher-led sessions, Lexonik Advance works for ALL learners regardless of age or ability. Delivered on a 1:4 teaching ratio.
With average reading age gains of +27 months in just six one-hour lessons no other programme makes such an impact in such a short space of time – verified in an independent study by Northumbria University and the progress scores of over 70,000 Lexonik students.
What we provide:
- Two-day in-house, or remote, teacher training workshop
- Nationally standardised assessment (for pre and post testing)
- Delivery and teaching materials
- Access to online teaching support
- Ongoing account management and regional trainer support
Cost: We have a range of licence packages to suit different needs and sizes of school. Licences start from as little as £3,350 +VAT in year 1. Subsequent yearly renewals start from £1,800 + VAT.