What is Lexonik Leap?
Lexonik Leap effectively resolves phonics gaps for learners who find literacy particularly challenging and those for whom English is not their first language; rapidly progressing reading, spelling and oracy.
Based on an initial diagnostic assessment, the programme can be adapted to allow for an individualised learning pathway, meaning the duration of the programme is dictated by the student’s level of need. The programme can be delivered 1:1, but ideally as a small group intervention.
What we provide:
- Full-day in-house, or remote teacher training workshop
- Training provided either for individual schools, or at one of our regional training events
- Diagnostic assessment
- Delivery and teaching materials
- Access to online teaching support
- Ongoing account management support